To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, follow the steps below to send your order back:
- Enter your return information (receipt or proof of purchase, return reason) and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- One we’ve received your email, we’ll send you an email to confirm this requirement.
- After confirm your return, we will provide you with the return address. For all returns and exchanges, we need to be notified within 30 days of delivery.
- Proceed to the nearest post office / carrier / other preferred services to post back your returns. Mail your product in the original packaging to the address in that email.
- We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once your return is received, we will inspect your goods, if your goods are not in list of non-returnable items, then you are approved for refund
- We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you are shipping an item over $25, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
1. When will I be refunded?
Once we’ve received and processed your return, we’ll send you a confirmation email and issue a refund to your original form of payment method within a certain amount of days. Refer to our refund information for additional details.