We accept returns. Our policy lasts 30 days. You have 30 calendar days to return an item from your date you received item. If it’s been 30 days since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged or in circumstances where you consider that a product is defective
1. Which items can I return?
To be eligible for a return, your item must meet the following conditions:
- The product must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must also be in the original packaging and packaging with the original tags attached.
- Your items need to have receipt or proof of purchase.
- Returned products are inspected by our Quality Assurance Department. If there is any damage to the product as a result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, we undertake to fully refund the cost of any defective products.
- If the defect in the product was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original product will be returned to you.
We do not refund products:
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.)
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose (use of running shoes for court sports or hiking footwear as work boots, etc.)
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers,… or sanitary goods, flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned. Refer to list of non-returnable items for additional details.
2. How can I return or exchange my Quymart’s order?
If your goods meet the above requirements, follow our simple instructions to return your order
3. When will I be refunded?
Once we’ve received and processed your return, we’ll send you a confirmation email and issue a refund to your original form of payment method within a certain amount of days. Refer to our refund information for additional details.